In this global role you will be responsible for proposing modern workplace solutions for AHD Technology’s external customer. You will contribute to the global roadmap related to the IT Infrastructure to leverage technologies, costs, and resources.
In your solution architecture mission, you will focus on:
- How technology can be used to solve a given business problem
- Which framework, platform, or tech-stack can be used to create a solution
- How the application/infrastructure will look, what the modules will be, and how they interact with each other
- How things will scale for the future and how they will be maintained
- Figuring out the risk in third-party frameworks/platforms
- Finding solutions to business requests including cloud capabilities
Be member of Engineering for the modern workplace:
- Qualify all new technology – including but not limited to Microsoft 365 as well as End user devices such as PC, Tablet, Printers, handhelds, Phones, Mobiles
- Active Directory architecture including Azure Active Directory.
- Run Proof of Concept
- Build the standard documentation to deploy, run, and support the products
- Pilot new software/hardware technologies
- Build, launch, and pilot RFP
- Meeting with the IT Manager to discuss user and business needs
- Promote and architect the Microsoft power platform
Participate to Project Management Meetings and obtain interactions from/to Program managers:
- You are cooperating with the PMO to ensure the delivery and update of the new technologies available.
- Work closely with PMO especially regarding the implementation of projects related directly and indirectly to the Infrastructure to avoid any impact on the day-to-day production.
- Active participation to weekly PM Sessions.
What you need for this position:
Must have Experience/Skills:
- Academic skills: Master Degree in IT or Experience equivalence
- Communication/Presentation skills: The incumbent have strong interpersonal skills, which enable them to communicate with their team, give clear instructions, and provide great customer service.
- Teamwork: The incumbent need to work well as part of a team, to take on tasks during busier periods to help colleagues, and to be of assistance or offer guidance to other members of staff
- Detail-Oriented: This position requires analytical skills and the ability to interpret information from numerous sources to prepare and present reports. For this aspect of the role, being detail-oriented and able to find focused solutions to business problems is useful.
- Finance: Understand general finance mechanism including the impact of OPEX/CAPEX on the EBITDA.
- Language: English (proficient)
- 10+ years of Solutions architect experience from medium to big country and international IT project as lead architect or domain architect for Microsoft AD, Azure AD, office 365 and on premise to cloud migration in environment based on Microsoft technologies.
- Experience from on premise integration, merging and acquisition projects for medium to big size projects including clients from windows XP to windows 10 on client side, windows 2000 to windows 2019 on server side.
- Experience with basis application analysis, and SSO, MFA against on prem or Azure AD.
- Experience with complex project targeting upgrading of Microsoft AD infrastructure to never version. Schema, forest, domain upgrade with impact analysis on application side in multidomain, multi forests environments. Including network redesign projects.
- 5+ years’ experience with moving on premise solutions to MS Azure, for medium to big customers including data migration.
- Experience with movement on premise data to SharePoint in Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical or nuclear medicine production environment is a plus.
- Previous experience in the management of a global IT transition to a modern workplace within an international company.
- TOGAF 9 Certified
- Project management Prince 2 Foundation, Practitioner preferred.
- ITIL 3 or ITIL 4 Foundation.
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Private Cloud
- Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Productivity
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert or 5+ years’ experience with movement of medium to big size international companies to Azure cloud