Senior Cyber Security Specialist
In this global role you will be responsible for the security of AHD Technology’s external customer. You will contribute to the global roadmap related to the IT Infrastructure security and you be reporting to Senior Cyber Security Manager.
Principal Responsibilities of the Role
- Manage IT security operations for the day to day activities.
- Monitor and operate Security tools such as MS Sentinel, MS Defender, vulnerability scanner, network security devices, IDS, web content filters, FW).
- Provide guidance and escalation support on all functions for the security.
- Develop and track security operations metrics (KPI’s, Alerts levels, Communication)
- Analyze security indicators of compromise, analyze alert data, and take appropriate incident response actions with the CTO.
- Mature, design, and implement improvements to the security operations program (Improve the tools and methodologies for securing the infrastructure).
- Maintain an understanding of the current vulnerabilities, response, and mitigation strategies used in security operations within the Global Infrastructure team.
What you need for this position:
- 3+ years implementing and managing security IT operations (as vulnerability scanner, network security devices, IDS, web content filters)
- 3+ years hand-on experience in incident detection and response and security monitoring.
- Ability to identify and propose solutions that improve security capabilities and drive operational efficiencies.
- Experience analyzing network security alerts SIEM based on IDS/IPS, FW and Proxy logs.
- Familiarity with common network, system, infrastructure, and web application attack vectors and related mitigation strategies.
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow etc.
- Effective communication skills to translate technical risks and exposures to the business
- Ability to independently manage small security projects
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Familiar with Mittre attack framework
- Familiar with NIST Incident Response process
- Familiar with ISO27000 standards
Certifications and Education
- CISSP certification is an advantage
- Advanced certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH and/or SIEM-specific training and certification would be advantage