We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Starting: Immediately
Experience: 4+ years
Salary: Based on experience
- Understanding product specifications and user psychology
- Conducting concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Creating personas through user research and data
- Defining the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Developing wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UI/UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design and wireframe work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in English reading, writing and speaking.