The role of System Analyst – Infor XA Application Support Coordinator sits in Global Application Team reporting to the Application Manager and working closely and cooperating with application owners and external service providers of technical support.
Responsibilities of the System Analyst include managing the day-to-day activities in his/her domain, managing team of technical experts internal as well as externals, executing operation transition of new solutions delivered by projects and collaborating with other IT and business teams to deliver IT services according to the business requirements.
The key focus areas in application management and support domain are:
- Software Development Lifecycle Management
- IT Service Management following ITIL best practices
- Vendor management
This position can provide the opportunity to develop skills in IT service management, implementation of SDLC lifecycle and best practices within an international environment in a growing organization.
To be successful as a System Analyst, you should also demonstrate leadership and communication skills.
- Ensures that application management processes and procedures are are in place for applications in scope (Infor XA) to achieve long term application sustainability
- Ensures that all service management processes, procedures, operating level agreements and underpinning contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level targets.
- Analyze requirements for business enhacements and advise about functional and technical solution to be implemented
- Manage team of technical experts (internal and external) being responsible for overall application management activities for applications in scope (Infor XA)
- Responsible and accountable for quality production support and service delivery to global operations to meet the agreed service levels Monitors & reports to client on IT performance in support of business objectives
- Tracks Service Provider performance and ensure business viability of service levels
- Establishes metric/performance reporting approach
- Authorize service requests
- Defines and implement service level reporting for all new Statements of Work
- Reports status, issues, etc. to management
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT or related work experience
- A minimum of three years’ experience in IT Service Management field
- Strong knowledge of IT SDLC and IT Service Management (ITIL) best practices
- Leadership skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and French; Czech an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Nice to have:
- ITIL certification
- Pharmaceutical industry experience